6.3.2005 Eritrea, Dahlak archipelago

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

6.3.2005 Eritrea, Dahlak archipelago

Postby Maza » 16.4.2005 18:07:11

We all slept super well and the atmosphere was great. The italian females left allready in the morning and they left 5 liters of fresh water for us. That was great because our water situation was really weak.

To the work. I walked in the solarium sun to the other side of the island. I wanted to come back with the current. Joseba came with me but Jesus was still looking the camera equipments. But the current was once again gone. aall the days were similar, but just some days there were no current. So it was a bit boring day. We did not see anything special and we knew that the sharks are taking siesta also.’

So I filmed beautifull corals and I was really enjoying because I knew that tomorrow we will return to the mainland (hopefully). I saw a wonderfull Manta Raya. I got nice shootage when Joseba was swimming above it. The day was really nice. But once again Jing-Jang.

In the camp I was checking the material what I had filmed. Hell, Joseba was messing yesterday with my camera and there had been all day one piece of sand in the lens. So all the stuff I had filmed was having black little spot in the middle. Shit. But my problems were small compearing to Jesus. Cameara somewhere in the border of Dibouti under the dark sky. Sky was really dark and two firemens were taking over. We build up nice roof for the rain because we realised that there was a big strom in the mainland. The low preasure was in the air, but luckyli the rain was not hitting as.

In the night before closing my eyes I was really thinking about life. I had been 7 night on these islands and it felt for one year. It is great put also difficult to get out from the system, not from System Bolaget! Ok, no more thinking but I felt sleep Milada in my mind.

Return to “Maza”