29.4.2005 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

29.4.2005 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 30.4.2005 18:57:21

I was really waiting to go out in the sea because I could not go with Rapo and Igor to Lofoten. Maestro Sniper Igor got the Cod fish 16 kg. What a panther from Hyvinkää!

Anyway,I started the boat at 11 pm at the night and I went to my best spot. Nice suprise. The sea water in my spot was not totally brown like most of Finnish bay. Water temperature was + 5 celcius and the visibility 2-3 meters. The brown sea weed is having baby time at the spring. I saw many perch over 300 grams. Also one small Trout. But the wind was once again from the north so there was no perfect conditions for the Trouts. Anyway I was happy because finally I had found the perfect spot.

I visited also two other place, but I saw only one Ide. Time to time the visibility was very poor. Waters of Hanko had changed a lot. Of course in wrong direction. This brown sea weed was not exiting at waters of Hanko 7 years ago. Now days the porridge is disappering end of may. That is the reason why we are going to Korppoo in this time of the year. Por Dios at the spring the water is clear there. Ok, back to this night.

The nort wind was getting stronger and I started to freeze. Huh, I was happy when I got back to harbour. I pack my stuff and in front of 3 restaurants full of people I walked with the diving suit to my Volvo. All the doors were locked and the keys were in the car. Aaaaaaa............
Many times I have this feeling that I am mr.Bean. So what I can do. It is one oclock at the night. I do not have any keys to my car or to my home. Tage my fisher men friend is definetly sleeping ( He has to wake up for the fish market at 5 am.) People are leaving the restaurants and shouting and wrestling in the streets. I was really getting cold and of course I had pissed in the suit. The situation was unconfortable.

I walked 500 meters to my home, but all the doors were closed. I was quit despert. Then I thought that maybe in my diving center there is extra keys to my flat. So I was very lucky that the lock was old and fragile. So after 1 hour of breaking the door I finally got in side. It was cold. I changed the suit and I found some old fisher men costums. I tied to sleep on the floor but is was too humid. I decided some how to break in to my car. I walked back to Volvo and after horrible hour I could open the door of my great dark blue swedish vehicle.

I slep in my bed so good!

Return to “Maza”