28.5.2005 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

28.5.2005 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 29.5.2005 18:27:08

I was going mad because the amazing rocks were totally empty of White fish. I decide to do the same thing as the local professional fisher men. I woke up 5.50 am. Pasi continued sleeping so I went by my self. The local fisher men are waking up about 4 am and if there is not too much wind they go fishing. They are going to the good White Fish shallows and they are only leaving the nets fot 2 hours. They say that the White Fish is coming to the shallow water early at the morning. Also the white fish is more active then. Ok I did the same thing and I was 6.30 am at the sea.

What tha hell. I went to the great rocks which were 3 days ago full of White fish action. Even the wind and the current was same. And what, nothing!

I was super disappointed. Then I went to Stenskär which is out at the open sea. And nothing there. There the water was only +7 celcius so it was too cold. After this experience I will not wake up super early in the morniing.

Ok, then I went closer to the main land and I found nice sand bottom in front of the coast. That was great. I shooted 3 White fish and one from the group of 5 fellows. Then it was 10 am and I picked up Reipou, Pasi, MR.Nurmi and Anne from the harbour. We went to the same spot were I saw a lot of action 45 minutes ago. And what! Nothing. The behaviour of White Fish is stange.

Then we all went to Dödören but we only got some Ides. Wery cold water.
At Dödören was other spearfishers also. Olli was there with his cajak and Manne was there with his assistant. Great attitude!

After we went to Låglandet and the the action started again. I catched in 20 minutes 4 White Fish. Almost every dive I saw some. The guys saw something too. But as always after this 20 minut period the action was gone. Nothing after. So the day was great with beautifull sunsine and when I came to harbour I had been 11 hours at the sea. Beat that!

Return to “Maza”