24.8.2005 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

24.8.2005 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 25.8.2005 20:33:30

I took the Lobster from Rapos garden at Laru. Good luck that I left a bit earlier because after half an hour happened this huge car accident at the same ramp whic I passed. Anyway, I came late evening to Hanko and straight to night diving.

It was really a positive suprise when I went to the sea. At Låglandet the visibility was 3-5 meters. There was super many mirrows at the shallow so I saw my weird face all the time. The mirrows are the Breams. The Breams are having lunch always at the night time at the shore. Day time they swim more at the groups and bit deeper. They are so clomsy and big fishes that they are easy food for the eagles and hawks so they are too scary to be at the super shallow at the day time. Any way I did not shoot any Breams at the beginning because I was ready to White fish or Trouts. But I only saw reflector Breams and some small Perches. The White fish is not in the area because I visited the best spots and I did not see in this perfect conditions any.

I dived in the four places and it was same stuff happening every where. One wierd stuff was that I did not see any Ides. Also the herrings and the "Särki" was every where. I hate when at the night dives those grazy fishes are hitting you, that is scary.

Last and the best spot was once again the Hanko wave breaker which is by the Super Fast Ferry harbourg. Big blocks were full of Perches and also some big ones were there. I shooted one 400 grams. I also saw one Eal, but I just looked it. I really tell you guys that you should go to the night diving in this spot, it is like a fucken Nintendo. Because there is all the night some artificial lights in safe to dive there and also the fish are not totally in sleep. It is exiting to chase them in the blocks which are continuing until 8-9 meters. It was also grazy that the surface water was clear and the bottom was dusty. Usually it is other way.

Ok, that was Hanko after 50 days break!

Return to “Maza”