14.9.2005 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

14.9.2005 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 14.9.2005 19:02:13

What a great diving experience!

The strom was hitting Hanko about 20 m/s, The sea was so angry and the stream between Låglandet islands were the strongest ever. It was the first time I could not swim against the current in Finland.

Visibility was really a positive suprise. A bit deeper it was 4 meters and in the shallow 2 meters. The current was really cleaning all the shit away, also the cold water was coming from the far. Water temperature was 2 celcius colder than yesterday, + 12 celcius. Also the HC cold water has come in some places. In front of Tulliniemi Building the water temperature was + 8 celcius, HC.

Ok, I was diving in the best White fish areas at the Låglandet zone. I saw one at the great waves, but then I realised that the storm was too huge even for the fish! I parked the Lobster behind the island were was a calm place. Right away when I went to the water fucken 2 kg Trout was chilliong there. I do not know why I didnt shoot with reflex, and that is the reason it swam away. Perkele! Then I went to HC outside and it was so grazy, water was going maniac!

Then when I came back to Lobster I did one more dive at the calm shallow. And what the hell, White Fish Pig was eating the bottom just in front of me. AAA, we both scared and I shooted, but the fish was too close so I mis the biggest White Fish of the year!

Anyway it was a great day, great storm makes a difference. Also a lot of beautifull Baltic Herring groups and the biggest Sprat gangs ever, more than 300 fish at the same gang! Wau!!!!!!

Return to “Maza”