25.9.2005 Hendaye, France

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

25.9.2005 Hendaye, France

Postby Maza » 29.9.2005 15:42:05

The HC waves. I never dived in my life as hard conditions. I almost died in the waves when I went out to the sea. I am really a bit scared about these washing machines.

I left my car in the middle of bushes my the coastal road. Then I changed my suit and I walked 3 kilometers to the north side of the competiton area 2. Then I went to the sea and 6 hours I was swimming back to my car.

The waves, what can I say. The fish were not in the most HC places but just after them there were good action, but good action means that all day I saw about 12 fishes. But Salpas were big groups. But the water was moving so heavily that it would be super difficult to shoot good.

Ok, all day swimming and what happened then. I went on the shore were I left my car. I kissed the land that I survived the sea. Then I walked to my car and I changed my suit. I was very happy and I knew a great Bask menu was waiting me at Irun. But because I am Mr. Bean something was ofcourse happening. I had left a some light on in the car and the fucken battery was dead. So there I was a middle of nowhere and what? I was so pissed but I knew of course I will fix something.

In the same parking spot were also one wery old van from 70 tees. I knocked the door and one french guy open the door with the huge joint in his mouth. I told in my shit french what was the problem. he told me that he dont have cables but he have to take his dog out so he could ask from other camping vand more far. I was happy but not wery trusting in this guy. After one hour waiting I started to be quit hysterical. I havent eat after breakfast nothing and it was coming dark. And what happened then!

Another super hippy car came. And the driver said that sorry he dont have cables either. Shit! But at least I was not alone. So what happened!
later the girlfriends of these two hippies came to the spots with their own cars. Nobody was having cables. Ok, a bit explenation: These guys were owning the big vans which they were using as their homes. Another guy Clement was just chilling and sometimes spearfishing, his girlfriend was working one hour a day at the Hostal at Hendaye. Their dream is to move French atolles at the pacific. Another guy Philippe was having his 3 months holiday. He had sold his motorcycle and now he was owning a hippy van. He was planing to travel around the Europe with his car. So I had met the first nice french people ( not from the spearfishing society) in my life.

First we tried to push the car and get it started. Nothing helped and it was totally dark. Then we found some assistance number from the car and some guys promised to came after 3 hours. So in the end in the middle of the night some guys came from Spain and they started the car. I was allready so drunk that I slept in the Philippes hippy van. So after this stupid thing I met some really nice guys and tomorrow I am going fishing with Clement and his girlfriend, what a life!

Return to “Maza”