2.10.2005 Hendaye, France

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

2.10.2005 Hendaye, France

Postby Maza » 3.10.2005 21:09:44

Fucken hell. The waves are once again so huge that what we are going to do. We are not having a boat so we could not go out to the sea in any place at the competition zone. So Johan , Pier and me we desided to go fishing just in the Spanish side. Johan has checked out the place, there would be possible to go to the sea even the waves are big.

Ok, we went to the spot. One island was protecting one bay were we could go out. Other side of the islands the waves were ( I am not making a joke) 4-5 meters, it was totally grazy. Pier did not want to go, so Johan and me were climing down. Wesaw one a bit calmer place and we were really waiting and counting the waves. We decided to go out. I told to young Johan that I go first. I was sitting on one rock and waiting for the right moment. And what happened. The big wave came from no where and tooked me and PUM. I was on the rocks. Fucken hell. I lost my speargun and I hitted my knee badly on the sharp rocks. Johan helped me out from the dangerous washing machine and that was the diving of the day.

I was super lucky that nothing super bad happened and I did not break any bones. My suite was totally in pieces and now my left knee is really bad looking.I would need 3 stiches but that is not possible.
So it is nice to be alive and now we will pick up Rapo from the airport!

Return to “Maza”