25.11.2005 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

25.11.2005 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 27.11.2005 16:30:21

Yester day was so windy that I was just fixing the gear. But today to the action! I went to west side of Hanko. It was 2 pm. and I went to the grass action with my video camera. But the sky was so grey and visibility not so good after the wind so filming was bad. Anyway I saw one great Pike about 9 kg, but it was too fast for me. But it was in the kelp not in the sea grass.

Then I waited the darknes beside the new wreck. This wreck is easy to see at the Hanko sea map. It is, I will put the island later here. It was amazing because the visibility was 8 meters and with my good lamp, diving inside of the wreck. Wau, some Perch hiding in the holes.

Then I went to Tulliniemi beach, but the waves were too big. No action. Then between the Låglandet and great stuff. One trout get super grazy and it was spinning around me 2 times and then it swam staright against my cheast. And then it was gone. After one beautifull White Fish but it was also too fast.

Then to the wave breakker and some nice Perches. So this was end of the boat season of this year. I took the boat up and I putted in to the winter sleep. Stupidly because I looked my fishing diary from 2003-2004 and the biggest Trouts I have catched, they have all been in the end of november and beginning of december. So we should still hit the water!

At the independence day to Sardiania to Mediterrain Cup with Mikko Nurmi, Yes!

Return to “Maza”