9.12.2005 Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

9.12.2005 Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy

Postby Maza » 11.12.2005 19:36:13

Waking up early, petit breakfast and to the harbour. The competition area was 20 kilometers wide, so we decided with Mikko to go scouting super well in the east side of the area. I saw at the first day there a nice old steel wreck at 14 meters. Also the last part of the area was similar to the place we were hunting yesterday so we think it is good place for us.

We drove with our boat driver Marco, who is Police of Finance ministery 35 minutes to the Torre. Torre was the end of the area. There was ok, visibility 18 meters and some action. We localised 3 Scorpion fishh, so that was good. One was 1,5 kg so really good to catch at the competition.
Scopion fish is laying in the bottom and it should stay in the same blocks.
I also saw swimming Bonitos but there would be inposible to catch.
We made good marking from our spots and the we drove back to the start point scouting the coast, but really, nothing.

In the evening the opening ceremony which was once again a joke. I have to say that in the southern Europe now days the CMAS competitons are changing every time more weird and weak, except Portugal!
One good thing was that the was ok looking tranlater women, who could speak english. But what a mess. The Italians just like a mess. Ok, no more about that! And to the bed!

Return to “Maza”