12.3.2006 San Augustin, Mexico

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

12.3.2006 San Augustin, Mexico

Postby Maza » 20.3.2006 1:23:42

Super Guru Josh sun set by the beach. Mangos for breakfast. We took to our boat Aaron a USA guy who wanted to spearfish with as. Ok dude who has allready travelling with her wife 2 years in the mobile car. They will continue at least 3 more years. Great......'

Ok, we went to fishing south from San Augustin, because one alcoholic fisher men wanted to showsome special rocks at 35 meters. Fucken hell. We dived with kerejeta to 30 meters and we didn´t see anything. ok, then to the coast line were we shooted some nice 4 kg Red Snappers. The visibility was quit poor, only 6 meters. Ok, then more back to the village and good action. Just in 14 meters in front of one small rock island, I founded a great place. Just waiting and good fish came. 10 kg Amber Jack. Then gang of Jacks and I shooted. When I was pulling the line up, I was like "whatta hell" some tsernobyl fish or what. But when the silver mirrow came closer I realised that I have made a double shoot. To guys at the same spear. I like that!!!!!!!!!

Okej....After dinner looking stars and just dreaming......

Return to “Maza”