14.3.2006 San Augustin, Mexico

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

14.3.2006 San Augustin, Mexico

Postby Maza » 24.4.2006 19:23:03

The pages of my diary are disappiering because the guys are stealing them. They are out of toilet paper. But I dont care because the bask super heroes just left because they prefer now more girls than fishing. This little village is out from female energy!

I left to fishing with the americano "Aaron", full respect. He is living with his girfriend and dogs at the van....perfect!

Ok, the current was somewhere else, so all the big Amber Jacks were hunting somewhere else. I was just concentrating on the red Snappers. But suprising I still catched from the old wreck on Amber Valletta of 9 kg. Then we went to tyhe peacefull spot wich was totally out of current but full of Snappers. I catched 15 of them and the last was the best action. I was waiting after the big rock like always about one minut. Nothing special and there was definetly not any this kind of feeling that something special would happen. But fucken hell, the huge gang of warriors showed up. There was ten big Snappers and the one I catched was not the biggest and it was still 14 kg. What a fight. The power of this guy was really like.....It went in to the rocks and I went super fast down with the another gun. I shooted straight to the neck and the really nice catch was ready to go up! I was local beach hero when we landed to the shore, but unfortunaly only some french girls at the playa......!

Return to “Maza”