6.5.2006 Korppoo, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

6.5.2006 Korppoo, Finland

Postby Maza » 14.5.2006 12:06:48

We selpt until 11 am. Then the Tampere guys knock the door and they said good bye. They left to some party. They showed as from the map the best Trout spots and we told them we are going to do our best. Ok, we were taking easy and we did some jogging. Then to the sea which was super calm. The temperature outside was + 5 degrees and inside, bays + 8 celcius. In this time of the year the only fish to catch at the day time is Pike. Other fisher are somewhere else and they just come to the coast at the night. We went to the best Pike spots. Rapo was taking nice pictures. The conditions were more than perfect. Air temperature + 20 celcius and great visibility, time to time. It is really sad to see the same spots every year going more dirty. But that is life in Baltic Sea. I saw one nice Pike like 6 kg, but it was too fast for me. Ok, now 4 hours rest and then to the night diving with huge expectations.
The night diving was great, but now its started funnily because I missed 4 White Fishes. They were all the time moving and swimming close to the bottom so it was difficult to shoot them. Finally I catched one. Then in the end I went totalyy end to one warm little bay and there I was having date with nice Trout. It was 1,8 kg and I shooted straight to the head. So this year all my 4 night divings have giving me one Trout. I think the reason is because we really now how the Trouts arte behaving and our experience has grown. And some Jallu!

Return to “Maza”