24.5.2006 Korppoo, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

24.5.2006 Korppoo, Finland

Postby Maza » 29.5.2006 23:08:22

I went to Hanko and I putted the trailer behind my Volvo 240. Fucken hell. Two weeks ago one darker guy hitted with his vehicle car behind me which of course jumped on mine. So the hook from my car bended. And now big problems to lock the trailer to the car. Any way I satisfided to drive the packet to Korppoo.

I came in to the island late and in the big strorm. About 15 meters in second from the west. Last time was like sun shine reggae and now it was again the nordic reality. Anyway some action and then to the night diving. The water was moving well in my favorite spot. It is this spot between two long islands. South is the open big sea and in the other end is starting the inside archipelago. This kind of meeting point is the best. The current was moving the fresh cold water from the out to the inside. I went to this shallow coast which was having the sand bottom. The fish nutrients were flying in the air. Also super lot o small fishes. Visibility was 5 meters so nothing to complane.
Lot of big Perches sleeping in the bottom but I always let them in the spring to have their baby boom. Big White Fish came from the shallow. Yes, I catched it. It was my first 1 kg White Fish in this year, great!!!

After 1 hoour action I was having 4 nice White Fishes. I missed 2! It is super important to know good spots because other wise, you will never meet this guys. In Finland it is easy to read from the sea map were is the best posibilities to face the White Fishes....

Return to “Maza”