25.5.2006 Korppoo, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

25.5.2006 Korppoo, Finland

Postby Maza » 29.5.2006 23:22:14

I was sleeping and waiting for the Rapo, Igor and Pyli. Then when those heroes came we went to day diving. First we went to outside to the cold cristal spots. Cold but super clear water there but ofcourse no fish, no movements of trance. Catching something in the finnish archipelagos outside spots at the day time starts in June, not before. But it was great diving. Clear sand bottom, beautifull smal shells.

Then some Pike action, but no big one in the hoods!

Rapo was testing his unbeliveable gear, underwater camera equipments.

Then to the night diving and it was the best ever. A bit " Jallu" and 7 White fishes and two over 1 kg, and one monster Perch 900 g. Igor saw 7 also but his aiming was not in the best shape. I really enjoyed because this was really hunting. Never in Finland happens like you are chasing the fish. You 95 % just wait and suddenly something passes you....But fucken hell, the biggest White Fish I was 3 minutes after his shiny ass. I saw the silver mirrow, far just the edge of the light and darkness. It kept the distance all the time. But it was not panicing eather. I was swimming like hell after it. Then I decided to dive. I was diving faster and catching the target. And I was lucky. The White Fish faced the rock so it was forced to show me its side. The I shooted immediatly and the fish was mine... Always when I see White Fish. I am taking easy a bit and then I do small dive to 1,5 meter and after 2 second aiming I am shooting to its side. If you shoot like Igor from the top you will loose them, because shooting from up in to the moving target. No, No......What a night and great party after at the cabin.

Return to “Maza”