30.5.2006 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

30.5.2006 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 30.5.2006 22:07:26

Funny thing. When i am writing this story, my computer remember the same date but 2005. So I will also see what was happening exatly one year ago at Hanko!

Today the conditions were. Visibility 4-5 meters. Wind 6 meters from the south-east. Air temperature + 12 celcius and water + 7 to + 10 celcius.

So I went to the sea 2 pm. I did some white Fish waitings in the good shallow spots were the water was warmer, but nothing. Pirkko one local fisher women catched with the nets 12 White Fish the other day, so they are here but I still think that at the day time they dont like so much shallow. It is too clear the water and all the rocks are full of birds.

Anyway I saw 2 beautifull Pikes in the kelp. Great I they let me just beside them. They totally trusted on their camaflagoue. I let them be because I respect all the Pikes which are hunting out in the open sea and not in the inside archipelago. Then I saw some Ides and Breams.

In the end I went to the Dödören. Auuuu....The water was + 7 celcius, super cold and I was frozen. I only saw one Flat fish. So once again great that the competition starts at 9.6 not before....After with Tage to sea with the nets, maybe better than me.

Return to “Maza”