8.7.2006 Gibraltar, Spain

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

8.7.2006 Gibraltar, Spain

Postby Maza » 10.7.2006 19:15:30

One week party holiday at Marbella, but of course some spearfishing action. I called my friend Cubano and I met him at 6 am at Algeciras. Then one hour with the car, boat in the back to some good spots. The guys were happy because there were no wind and the current should be easy today.

Ok, after one hour driving with the boat, head to Africa we stopped with GPS to some good under water rocks. To the sea and looking big Grouppers ( Meros ) at the bottom. After couple dives I went up to boat to put west under my suit. Because the water was only + 20 celcius. Then I looked the depht meter. The bottom was at 27 meters. No wonder it was tuff. I got the biggest Groupper of the day 8 kg. I find it deep in to one hole at 25 meters. No big fight. Cubano was happy because we made some cash.

Ok, great day even the visibility was only 4-7 meters. But the srangest thing was that, after one hour diving I started to have pain in my lungs. I couldnt take all the air. And it felt like there was some liquid in the lungs. Strange that I have had this once before, also at Estrecho. Cubano, tolled me that it might be because I havent used to dep diving and I went very deep with out warming up. Now after 4 days the pain is away and I can breath well again.

Strange....And saturday to Rauma....

Return to “Maza”