13.1.2005 Gibraltar Spain

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

13.1.2005 Gibraltar Spain

Postby Maza » 14.1.2005 2:22:06

We were out the sea already 8 am and sun was rising from the motherland Africa.

Estrecho (Gibraltar), is producing amazing things in my head.

What has this amazing place seen just last 100 years. All the submarines and huge tunas. Maybe some force from upstrairs has filmed it all. It would be nice to see that movie. Das Boot 2.

Cesar was giving hard core orders as usually. Spearfishing with the spanish machos is an experince unique. My finnish friends should see me with these guys. I am totally rookie and I have no rights to say anything. Zausesku is not in his best shape.

The sea was like a lake but the current was strong. Cesar told me that in front of the British Giblartar the current can me dangerous. It can suck you to the dephts. The current what I experinced at Estrecho was similar to hard norwigian current. But in Norway the current is not normally harder in the bottom like in Estrecho. And in Norway you dont have to dive more than 20 meters.

The day was beautifull as like Päijänne but we got only some fishes. I was still filming a lot because the visibility was still 18 meters. I try to do the movies as soon as possible to the Kampelas pages.

So I left Algeciras by bus and now I am sitting and writing this email in some cheap hotel at Palma de Mallorca.

More stuff from here hopefully tomorrow. Ciao!

Doc

Postby Doc » 14.1.2005 20:01:29

We will wait with impatience :shock:
Go deeper, take bigger!

Milu

Come to dive to Seine!

Postby Milu » 15.1.2005 14:31:31

Your report is amazingly beautyful... Keep on going! Just take care! Your bigeast fan... :twisted:

Doc

Postby Doc » 15.1.2005 20:06:16

And we also waiting new video !!!!
Go deeper, take bigger!

Return to “Maza”