18.-20.5. 2007 Hanko, Finland

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

18.-20.5. 2007 Hanko, Finland

Postby Maza » 25.5.2007 18:05:18

Great weekend with the sunshine reggae. At the day time I catched two nice Pikes at the north side of Hanko. Then I shot nice 2,6 kg Trout close to Tammisaari. Straight from the school book. Nice bay, sand bottom and water 3 celcius warmer than outside . About + 11 . I did some waitings in about 3 meters looking to the shore. The mister were swimming super easy. I amed 2 seconds and that was it. Perfect, like in the aquarium. Visibility 4 meters. Next day the sesons first white fish 900 g from basic spots at Hanko. I never have catched hite fish so early at Hanko. But it was all about the sun shine. Water at Hanko + 8 celcius.

Night time was great. I saw 8 Trouts but most of course super "petit" only 300 g so I just watch them. Then I saw nice on 2,5 kg and it was mine.

So I would call this weekend as a perfect weekend. And one more thing. I saw huge Seal just in front of Hanko wave breakker. I thought it was a stone. The head was black and large....What it was doing there...Maybe hunting me?

Return to “Maza”