1.7-6.7.2007 Bodö, Norway

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

1.7-6.7.2007 Bodö, Norway

Postby Maza » 1.8.2007 16:03:31

I should be totally against the climate change but. last three times that I have been at Norway been sun shine reggae. This time with Köde and Pyli we were having 7 days of HC sun. +27 celcius and water from +7 to + 17 celcius.

Ok, we were fishing in the mouth of one big fjord. When the water came in from open sea the water was + 8 celcius and christal clear, visibility about 17 meters. Then when the current took water out from the fjords, the visibility was quit poor about 4-7 meters.

This year also the mountains were full of snow. It never been like that at july. First dive and my underwater video camera was fucked up. I had made a mistake. I had closed my gates housing wrong. One Sony less. But I was having another one. Thank god because I did some great filming. I saw big Cod fish but some starnge way first 3 were escaping from my arrow. But end of the day I catched one 15 kg.

Köde was really swimming at the current.
Punk rocker Seagal inna house.

I was diving and filming. I decided to sit down to the kelp. I felt, there is something under me. I realised I have just placed my arse in the top of the angry cat fish. But por Dios it was not biting me....

Antto and Mertsi were visiting as with the pretty new Mercedes.

Then we went inside to the fjord to look some Halibuts. Nothing, just HC cold water. After 12 meters the water was only + 7 celcius.

Super nice filming from the bridge....

I catched 3 flat fish whic name is Withc ( mustaeväkampela)
Then I got 3,4 kg Flat Fish ( räd spotte)

I was filming 15 seconds the sleeping giant Cod, wauuu.....

And Köde almost lost the car keys. Amazing trip......Thanks Thorn

Return to “Maza”