26.2.2005 Eritrea

Maza will write here about his doings. Only he can writein this forum.

Moderator: Maza

Maza

26.2.2005 Eritrea

Postby Maza » 5.4.2005 12:48:28

So we left the hotel at the early morning. But once again Africa. There were no car to throw as to the center of the village. So we started to walk with all the things. Sun was hard and I was almost passing out. We came to village (center of town Galaloo), and one truck was just leaving to Massawa. Joseba was fighting as usually the prize and we paid 2 dollars each. Just before we were leaving we got a new suprise. The army officers send a solder with Kalashnikov with us. His job was protect and serve our way to Massawa. I heard from him that the officers of Galaloo were thinking that we might be Etiopian spies. Because one year ago some white guys were filming at Galaloo and they were busted and army guys some how could find out that they were working for Etiophia. So we were having company.

We arrived nicely before the sun set to Massawa. It kind of felt like coming home from the sand jungle. Of course the solders took as to the police station. Once again the police cheaf took our passports and we could pick them up at the morning.

I was just thinking. What is wrong or good in me. All my life I am having problem with police. In Finland they often are stopping me (maybe because I am using helmet when I am driving a car). I am just always having some miss understanding with the boys in blue.

We went to Guiseppes hotel and I was having a cold beer. After having shower in the shit hole we went for a dinner. Then it was a time to check out the Massawas night life.
Good looking girls were sitting at the beautifull terraza bar but they were all professionals. For me one of the girls said that I could fuck for free. Positives thing of beeing blond. Anyway I always had liked the challenge of catching girls, so this kind of stuff that girls were to eazy was not at all exiting me. After some time the girls let us in peace. It was 500 Naftas (25 dollars) for laid said the german guy. We met hin at the great Torino night club. It was a bit weird moment to sit under the african stars and drink gin tonic. At the same time the german guy was telling his history of Africa, He has been studing two months in Zimbabwe. And now he was travelling around Africa two more months. He has been using professionals girls every night. He told that the best fuck he got was in Ruanda. What a guy. Drinking and having sex with these girls here. Good posibilities to have some suprise in the dick. There were couple italian guys which were having the same style of journey than the aleman boy. I kind of understand this young fellows. They were enjoing totally. European women is tuff now days. They are sometimes more masculing than the guys and they really are a controlling the guys. So the boys were having a power here in Africa with the cash. They could choose any girl they wanted and they were so happy. If they dont die they were at least once in their lifes the kings of the dance floor!

Joseba was so Joseba at the night club. He was talking to one profssional lady that he dont have to pay about the sex. He can have enough girls in noth of Spain. Then Joseba was asking about the family of the buta and how much she was earning and so on. Then in the end Joseba said that if the girl would know how to do good massage he could pay. But the girl was not skilled. Fucken sex turism!

Return to “Maza”